What an unschooling family does at low tide each day in Lincoln City, Oregon.
You'll find us from Bandon to Pacific City hunting Agates, Petrified Wood, Floats, and Shells.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

When Dad Says Yes

and I always say Sure or No.

Sure  = um, hm, I’m hearing you speak, you’re probably right, whatever, I’m in my own thought.

No = I’m too far in my own thoughts to answer you right now.

Dad’s Yes – YES you are RIGHT, and lets find out to make sure.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT you ask. If you’re still reading this.

Its about our rock hunts.  Is this . . . . Do you think this is an  . . . . .

We hear it numerous times on each walk. I usually have headphones blasting music in my ears . . . . .

Yesterday dad took the boys to the beach, and Nate found another smooth white rock that he swears is the inside of a crystal hollowed out.  hmmm. Sure would usually be my answer.  But he was with dad, so they brought it back and broke it in half. :)

Homeschool, Rock, Agate, Crystal, Lincoln City, Oregon-4 Homeschool, Rock, Agate, Crystal, Lincoln City, Oregon Homeschool, Rock, Agate, Crystal, Lincoln City, Oregon-1 Homeschool, Rock, Agate, Crystal, Lincoln City, Oregon-2 Homeschool, Rock, Agate, Crystal, Lincoln City, Oregon-3
And he was Right. :)

No comments: