What an unschooling family does at low tide each day in Lincoln City, Oregon.
You'll find us from Bandon to Pacific City hunting Agates, Petrified Wood, Floats, and Shells.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Second Day of Summer at the Beach

I woke up this morning at 5 – as the SUNSHINE (pause for the sound of angels singing . . . . . . ) poured through the window. . .

I couldn’t resist the morning beach opportunity – so the pup and I layered up and loaded up.

Here’s a picture walk – of our walk. :)

DSCN1263

Views from the window this morning.  
So pink and purple and beautiful!
Steam from the water mixing with Morning Mist. Marvelous!

 DSCN1272

____________________________

 DSCN1275

On to the Beach! To the North Above – To the South Below!

DSCN1357  DSCN1282 DSCN1283 DSCN1286     DSCN1337 DSCN1340 DSCN1342 DSCN1351
(The tree at the top of the cliff is the location of “Eagle Perch Tree”

Morning Mist/Dew on the flowers – Outstanding!

DSCN1352 DSCN1356



No comments: