What an unschooling family does at low tide each day in Lincoln City, Oregon.
You'll find us from Bandon to Pacific City hunting Agates, Petrified Wood, Floats, and Shells.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Walk Today

Here are the pics from our most amazing walks today!  We have been on the hunt for Outdoor Nature Challenge – Mammals, Bulbs, Flowers and Spring Newness. I think we found it!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Oh that looks like a wonderful, wonderful day! My boys love making those wooden structures on the beach when we come to Oregon. It is sort of a tradition. The garden is so beautiful and you are very right that once your eyes are opened, you see beauty everywhere...even in the everyday things around you.

I am so glad you posted your link and shared you week with everyone.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those pictures are GORGEOUS!! You have a lovely area for nature study, I'm a bit jealous. :)

Amanda said...

How awesome!! Great pictures! I am a homeschooler, and my boys sure would love to have the kind of education your family is getting. Cool!

Unknown said...

That looks like a superb place to explore! LOVE the "Christmas Lights"! Beautiful plants!

Jessy